Mango Salad - This salad tastes good when served cold or very little hot. One of the easy-to-make recipes using corn this salad using raw mangoes and corn cereals. For more elaborate arrangement, serve as an accompanishment to chicken, fish. Fill into taco shells and served as a corn taco.
* Raw Mango (diced) - 1 tbsp
* Corn Kernels - 1 cup
* Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
* Red Bell Peppers - 1 tbsp
* Celery stalk, peeled and diced - 1/2 tbsp
* Tomatoes - 5
* Onions (chopped) - 1 tbsp
* Spring Onions (chopped) - 1 tbsp
* Pineapple (diced) - 1 tbsp
* Cilantro Leaves - 1 tsp each
* Basil - leaves
* Avocado (diced) - 1/2 each
* Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
* Black Salt to taste
* Taco shells - 3 to 4 each
* White Pepper Powder to taste
Blanch the corn in boiling salted water until tender. Drain set aside and chill.
Dice onions, spring onions, red bell peppers, raw mango, pineapple, avocado and celery the same size as corn. Cut the tomatoes into half. Add parsley, cilantro and basil to the vegetables.
Season, add the lemon juice and olive oil and mix well. Put it in the refrigerator and serve little chilled.
Know more Salad Recipes by typing in this search box.