Easy Home Remedies Blackheads - We recommend you not to spend your hard earned money on gels and scrubs that are not even effective most of the time, here are some simple home remedies that work very well to eliminate blackheads:
- Grind Radish Seeds with water to form a thin consistent paste. Scrub it gently on your face and nose. This helps removing the blacheads completely.
- Make a paste of fresh methi leaves and apply it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes every night. It drys the oil from the blackhead reducing the swelling around it.
- Beat an egg white and add two tablespoons of fresh honey to it. Apply the mixture to your face and nose and let it dry for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
- Mix mint juice with haldi (turmeric) powder and apply to affected areas. Keep it on for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Orange peels can be ground with water to form a thick paste. Apply and leave it overnight on the affected areas.
- Applying aloe vera to blackheads is another great remedy. It has soothing properties that are great for the skin and also speeds up the healing process.
Know more about blackheads by searching in this search box.