Egg Paratha - You must have eaten many types of Parathas but sure this paratha made with egg must have missed your menu. Not any more make it yourself and serve to your guests also.
* Freshly made Parathas - 4
* Eggs (beaten) - 4
* Desi Ghee - To fry
* Onions (chopped finely) - 2
* Green Chillies (chopped finely) - 3
* Coriander Leaves (chopped finely) - 1/2 tbsp
* Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
* Salt to taste
Add the chopped ingredients and seasoning to the beaten eggs. Divide into 8 portions. Pour one portion of the egg mixture on a hot pan greased with desi ghee and press the paratha on it down with your hand.
Once again pour some desi ghee and another portion of the egg mixture, thereby coating both sides. Repeat with other two parathas as well and serve piping hot.
Know more Egg Recipes by typing in this search box.