Easy Deviled Eggs
Easy Deviled Eggs - Enjoy Indian style Deviled eggs recipe made with Paneer. This recipe serves 4 and if you want to seve to more persons increase proportionately.
* Eggs (hard boiled & shelled) - 4
* Paneer (chopped) - 100g
* Oil - 1/2 cup
* Onion (chopped finely) - 1 cup
* Tomatoes (blanched & chopped finely) - 2
* Garlic (ground to a coarse paste) - 6 cloves
* Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
* Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
* Garam Masala - 1 tsp
* Cumin Seeds (roasted & powdered) - 1/4 tsp
* Coriander Leaves (chopped) - To garnish
* Salt to taste
First chop paneer into 2 inch pieces and fry in oil Keep aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion till transparent. Add the tomatoes to it and fry till soft. Add the powdered spices and blend thoroughly.
Add 2 cups water and bring the mixture to a boil. Then stir in the eggs and fried paneer. Simmer on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
Serve piping hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Know more Indian Snacks Recipes by typing in this search box.
Return from Easy Deviled Eggs to Indian Egg Recipes
Return to Home Page